• Facebook
  • rss
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
You are here : Home / Architectural Practice > The Architectural Profession with its team of Consultants > Structural engineer and architects

Structural engineering consultants in France

A private company or individual that specialises in technical advice and assistance for clients and other consultants.  Building engineers in France can be 'généralistes' covering all trades or specialists in a particular field :  concrete, art works, industrial engineering, energy, schools, airports, hospitals.

A Bureau d'étude de structure or structural engineer provides specialist advice on structures. (foundations, steel, timber or concrete frames, load bearing walls (block or brick), floor loads, dead loads, live loads, roof loads, wind loads and other specialised structures such as space frames, tensile structures and bridges.

RB-Architectes regularly work with specialist structural engineers and can recommend bilingual engineers to help you with your project.

Sustainable design

Sustainable design : RB-Architects specialists in designing buildings with the environment

Read more

Our news

November 2018 - Datacenter Dynamics, London

RBA Partner Adrian Brewin and London studio Director John Hutchinson attended ...

Read more

July 2018 - A recently completed Steinway & Sons showroom in Paris

The recently completed Steinway & Sons showroom in Paris. The first store ...

Read more


Feedback from Jean-Christophe Lepissier - Pentagonal

Pentagonal specialise in the integrated management of office move and are experts in removing all ...
Read more

Feedback from Jean Batsch S.E.M.P.

SEMP take pride in delivering a necessary service to any client who wants to undertake a building ...
Read more

Site map | Disclaimer | Partners | Contacts | Club GM | Web design Goldenmarket
RB Architectes,  97 rue Réaumur,  75002 Paris  -  tél. +33(0) 1 40 41 94 30